Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Fancy

 Initially this blog was supposed to be about my hair issues. But i guess it can be about what i wore yesterday  going absolutely nowhere.... I have been wearing weaves  since i came back for Nigeria (2months ago) now i am addicted.... This weave is almost a month old now and I have washed it 3 times already. "because my hair is natural underneath" and  I want to keep it healthy. But here comes every good weave natural enemy, frizz & matted hair, to ruined every thing (uber annoyed). I wasn't ready to take it out so i did what any girl would do, YouTube!!!! I just had to  revive this weave.... 2hours and $20 later i had is all figure out.  
Creme of Nature Argan oil (gloss & shine Polisher) and Keratin Complex Infusion Therapy by Coppola, I flat iron my hair and it worked. Now this weave is bouncing and feels like it did when i got it ...... thank you Jesus..... But i didn't stop at that, i put some makeup on and an outfit to go.......Nowhere. The upside is that is i got some practice with my camera. So enjoy the pictures.......



i think i did ok with the makeup













1 comment:

  1. Remi---I really like this hair on you!!! The color is perfect too! Cute outfit.

    NikG Life + Style.com

    ReplyDelete